Bone Marrow Aspiration Needles (Metal, Reusable, Salah type)
- Adjustable side guard: Helps in adjusting the depth of penetration of the needle
Common Indications For Bone Marrow Aspiration:
- Platelet disorders: Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura
- WBC disorders: leukemia and subleukemic leukemias
- Red cell disorders : Megaloblastic anemia, Pure red cell aplasia (PRCA)
- Storage disorders like Gauchers disease and Neimannpick disorders
- Any suspicion of metastasis
- In evaluation of fever of unknown origin.
- Myeloproliferative disorders and myelodysplatic syndroms
- Assessment of iron stores can also be done
Bone Marrow Aspiration Needles (Metal, Salah type) are available in Size:14, 16, 18G and length 5 Cms.
In case of any doubts or concerns please feel free to contact us.