Double J Stent | Both End Open (Pack of 10 Units)
A Ureteral Double J Stent is used to ensure the patency of a ureter, which may be compromised, for example, by a kidney stone. This method is sometimes used as a temporary measure, to prevent damage to a blocked kidney, until a procedure to remove the stone can be performed. Regulated Product – KYC compliance mandatory!
Double J Stent, Features:
- Used for the temporary internal drainage from the ureteropelvic junction to the bladder.
- Highly radiopaque for better visualization and has an extremely low encrustation tendency.
- Stents are tapered at both the ends, which helps in easy penetration to the exact location.
- Stents are available with single loop, multiloops, open ends and closed ends configuration
- Colors available : White and blue colors.
- Made of high quality medical grade bio-compatible polyurethane material for Indwelling period of up to 120 days*. *Periodic evaluation is advised.
Following Variants are available in stock for online ordering (Choose Size and length option from the drop down menus above).
3FR/10CM Both Open Ends
3FR/12CM Both Open Ends
3FR/14CM Both Open Ends
3F/16CM Both Open Ends
3F/18CM Both Open Ends
3F/20Cm Both Open Ends
3.5FR/16CM Both Open Ends
3.5FR/20CM Both Open Ends
4F/16CM Both Open Ends
4F/18CM Both Open Ends
4FR/20CM Both Open Ends
4F/22CM Both Open Ends
4F/26Cm Both Open Ends
4.8FR/26CM Both Open Ends
5F/26CM Both Open Ends
6F/26C Both Open Ends
6.5F 26cm Both Open Ends
8FR/26CM Both Open Ends
- Stents made up of other materials like silicone and carbothane offering superior comfort and indwelling periods are also available on request. Contact us for more details.
- Available in the sizes ranging from 3 french to 8 french and length 10cms to 28cms.
In case of any doubt or concern please feel free to contact us.