Offline ordering only: Contact us to order this product.
HARMONIC ACE®+7 Shears with Advanced Hemostasis
Because Precision Matters
Achieving elite levels of precision and performance takes commitment.
Uniting unmatched precision with powerful sealing ability, HARMONIC ACE+ 7 Shears are designed for a wider range of surgical jobs to reduce the number of surgical devices needed to achieve hemostasis.
Adaptive Tissue Technology
• Delivers energy intelligently
• Utilizes an advanced algorithm
• Responds to changing tissue conditions
• Provides enhanced audible feedback
• Enables greater surgical precision and performance*
*As compared to HARMONIC® devices without Adaptive Tissue Technology
Available in 3 shaft lengths
• 23 cm, 36 cm, and 45 cm
Refined blade design
• Tapered tip designed for precision and multi functionality
• Features a proprietary nonstick coating
Advanced Hemostasis mode
• Coagulates vessels up to 7 mm in diameter with the use of the Advanced Hemostasis
hand control button
Designed to outperform the competition
World-class precision with secure and reliable vessel sealing across a wide range of vessels
The median burst pressures of HARMONIC ACE®+7 Shears
in Advanced Hemostasis mode were:
• 140% higher than LigaSure™ 5 mm Blunt Tip*
• 112% higher than LigaSure™ Advance*
• 74% higher than Sonicision™**
• 50% higher than Stryker Reprocessed ACE+**
• 35% higher than Thunderbeat*
The value of intelligent energy delivery
Adaptive Tissue Technology provides critical thermal management during surgery by dynamically optimizing energy delivery in response to changing tissue conditions, enabling greater surgical precision and performance.
- Harmonic Ace Plus shears are sterile, single patient use devices consisting of an ergonomic handle & two energy activation buttons
- They are indicated for use in soft tissue incisions & ensure bleeding control along with minimal thermal injury
- They are compatible with Ethicon Endo Gen11 energy generator
- They use the harmonic adaptive tissue technology which provide superior heat management & enables greater surgical procedures
- Used for transection & vessel sealing up to 5 mm
- Indicated procedures – General, Colorectal, Gynaecology, Bariatric, Thoracic & Urology
There are no reviews yet.