Angioplasty Inflation Device
This Inflation device is a one-piece, plastic, disposable device with a press-to-release lock lever design that controls the piston/plunger, a manometer, and a connecting tube with a male rotating adapter. An Optional 3-way stopcock may also be enclosed for use during preparation of the device. The manometer measures pressures ranging from vacuum to gauge capacity; the gauge is marked in atmospheres(ATM) and pounds per square inch(PSI) increments. The accuracy of the manometer is within 3% of the full scale over the pressure range.
The Inflation device is recommended for use while performing balloon dilation procedures to inflate the balloon, monitor the pressure within the balloon and deflate the balloon.
• Compact ergonomic design for optimal handling
• Suitable for right-and-left-handed users
• 30 ATM pressure glow gauge is easy to read
• T-Handle with anti-rotation
• Spring loaded locking mechanism for easy prep and to quickly deflate
• Clear 20 cc barrel is easy to fill and debubble
• Courser threading on handle for faster balloon inflation
• Not made with natural rubber latex
A Cost effective substitute for Cook Medical’s CID-20-30 Inflation Device. Offers at par performance with same mode of operation.
No extra training required!
This Inflation device will definitely enable the hospitals in bringing down their operational costs while maintaining high quality standards. This product is made in USA and complies with US-FDA, CE and ISO 13485 requirements. Certifications are available on request!