PPH Circular Stapler Set (PPH03 Hemorrhoidal Stapler – Ethicon)
Less postoperative pain and faster recovery for your patients.
Procedure for Prolapse and Hemorrhoids (PPH). PPH has a unique advantage over conventional techniques because the procedure is performed above the dentate line inside the anal canal, affecting fewer nerve endings. Our PPH device provides two staggered rows of titanium staples in 33mm diameter size applied in the anal canal for transection and resection of internal tissue.
PPH Circular Stapler Set is:
Adjustable – accommodates various tissue thicknesses
Reliable – tissue compression is controlled
Safe – fixed anvil mitigates accidental detachment
The first prospective randomized multicenter trial completed in the U.S. compared PPH to Ferguson Hemorrhoidectomy. Study conclusions:
- PPH offers the benefit of less postoperative pain, less requirement for analgesics, and less pain at the first bowel movement.
- PPH provides similar control of hemorrhoid symptoms compared to Ferguson Hemorrhoidectomy.
- The need for an additional hemorrhoid treatment at one-year follow-up from surgery was similar between the PPH and Ferguson patient groups.
- During the one-year follow-up period, significantly fewer patients having the PPH procedure required additional anorectal procedures.
- 33mm diameter
- Closed staple height of 0.75mm-1.5mm – designed to increase staple line compression on tissue and key blood vessels
- Quick-close adjusting knob – allows rapid instrument open and close while maintaining controlled tissue compression
- Suture-threader ports – allow easy retrieval of suture through instrument housing
- Clear Anoscope – reference markings for enhanced visualization of the anatomy and precise placement of the purse-string sutures
- Fixed anvil – mitigates accidental detachment
|PRODUCT CODE||NUMBER OF STAPLED ROWS||CLOSED STAPLE HEIGHT||KNIFE DIAMETER||NUMBER OF STAPLES||STAPLE LEG LENGTH||EA/BX|
|PPH03||2||0.75mm – 1.5mm||24.4||28||4mm||3|