Prevention System for Deep vein thrombosis (DVT), Model DVT-09
DVT-09 is a compression based electronic system, aimed to help prevent Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) in lower limbs. It is designed to offer intermittent uniform compression thus helping to improve blood flow. It also has a real time pressure monitoring facility which can provide with feedback/warning to attendant about any air leakage.
Who all are most likely or at a risk of getting DVT?
- Bed bound Patients – Surgical patients, Paralytic patients, patients with unusually high expected recovery time.
- Patients with chronic venous insufficiency
What is Deep vein thrombosis (DVT)?
DVT is the formation of a thrombosis (blood clot), in one or multiple deep veins of the leg. 90% of the cases of DVT occurs below the knee and is a significant issue among immobile patients. These clots are susceptible of breaking loose from limb area and can travel to the lungs, This is known as PE (Pulmonary Embolism). Each year, 60,000-100,000* patients die as a result of PE.
About Deep vein thrombosis Prevention System (DVT-09) / Anti DVT System DVT 01:
Why should you prefer DVT-09 over others?
- Multiple pressure bags can be controlled (set to no pressure) individually in order to avoid pressure on any injured or fragile part of the limbs.
- Offers best cost-performance ratio.
- Pressure bags are made up of premium quality soft materials that promotes breath-ability and proper skin integrity ensuring patient’s comfort and satisfaction.
- Removable inner lining promotes easy cleaning and re-sterilization.
- Does not cause any electromagnetic interference among other devices present in the vicinity.
- Auto Delivery of Therapy via 3 different compression modes.
- Easy to use, transport, and store.
Note: Regular skin assessment is recommended to take place every shift change or at least every 12 hours. Always refer to your facilities’ policies for specific instructions.
Severe Peripheral arterial disease, Local skin disorders, Acute Deep Vein thrombosis, and Acute pulmonary Embolism.
In case of any doubts or concerns please feel free to contact us.
There are no reviews yet.