Sclerotherapy needle for varicose veins 23G 180cm
Used for Endoscopic Injection into Esophageal Varices above O.G.Junction. Our needles are used to introduce a sclerosing agent or vasoconstrictor to control bleeding within the digestive system. It can also be effectively used to aid mucosal and polyp resection.
Sclerotherapy is a medical procedure used to eliminate varicose veins and spider veins. Sclerotherapy involves an injection of a solution (generally a salt solution) directly into the vein. The solution irritates the lining of the blood vessel, causing it to collapse and stick together and the blood to clot.
- Designed for optimum facilitation of injection
- Easy grip handle
- Needle designed for optimum facilitation of injection
- Easy loading
- Available in different lengths and gauges
- Specially developed needle to provide secure firm grip with inner tube & prevent possible leakage from the joint of inner tube & needle
- Sterile For Single use only
In case of any doubts or concerns please feel free to contact us.
There are no reviews yet.