Terumo Guide Wire M 0.032” 260Cm J Angled Tip RF*GA32263M Guidewire
Radifocus® Guide wire M Standard type are Nitinol hydrophilic guide wires covered with polyurethane and hydrophilic coating for an absolute maneuverability and absence of friction.
Indicated for use for standard angiography in Coronary and Peripheral territories, catheterization, embolization, peripheral angioplasty and stenting (with or without exchange wire), and subintimal angioplasty in small, standard or large proximal or distal vessels.
- Extra flexible and non-traumatic tapered tip: increased guide wire flexibility for a smooth and safe navigation through vessels.
- Extra hydrophilic (“M” polymer coating): smooth navigation (no friction) through catheter and vessels, time savings to user. Prevents blood platelet adhesion.
- Polyurethane radiopaque jacket: smooth surface to minimize blood adhesion to the wire, allow a soft and atraumatic navigation and higher visibility (tungsten salts).
- Super elastic Nitinol core: excellent shape memory, greater flexibility and increased control in difficult cases. Prevents kinking for an easier and faster catheter placement.
- One-piece construction: improved wire control through the vessel, true one-to-one torque transmission, for an easier, faster and safer navigation through both catheter and vessels.
- Rounded end: decreased likelihood of vessel trauma and smoother wire insertion.