Ureteral Double J Stent – Both End Open – Multi Loop – TPU
Regulated Product – KYC compliance mandatory! Ureteral Double J Stent (Multi loop – length can be extended as per case requirements) are used to ensure the patency of a ureter, which may be compromised, for example, by a kidney stone. This method is sometimes used as a temporary measure, to prevent damage to a blocked kidney, until a procedure to remove the stone can be performed.
Features of our Ureteral Double J Stent:
- Used for the temporary internal drainage from the ureteropelvic junction to the bladder.
- Highly radiopaque for better visualization and has an extremely low encrustation tendency.
- Stents are tapered at both the ends, which helps in easy penetration to the exact location.
- Stents are available with single loop, multiloops, open ends and closed ends configuration
- Colors available : White and blue colors.
- Made of high quality medical grade bio-compatible polyurethane material for Indwelling period of up to 120 days*. *Periodic evaluation is advised.
Following Variants are available in stock for online ordering (Choose Size and length option from the drop down menus above).
Double J Stent 6F/28-32Cm Both Open End (Multiloop)
Double J Stent 7FR/26-32CM Both Open Ends (Multiloop)
- Stents made up of other materials like silicone and carbothane offering superior indwelling periods are also available on request. Contact us for more details.
- Available in the sizes ranging from 3 french to 8 french and length 10cms to 32cms.
In case of any doubt or concern please feel free to contact us.
There are no reviews yet.