Used to occlude, retract and identify arteries, veins, tendons and nerves in surgical procedures.
Vessel Loops Features and Specifications:
- High-quality medical-grade silicone
- Strong and durable, yet gentle
- Non-porous to slide smoothly and easily over vessels
- Radiopaque element ensures x-ray detectability
- Color-coded to assist in vessel detection
- Dispenser boxes minimize storage
- Two sizes available
- Two 16” strands included in each pack
- Neatly wrapped on a plastic card for tangle-free presentation and placement on sterile field
- Not made with natural rubber latex
Minis are 1.3mm wide and 0.9mm thick
Expiry: November 2020
Packaging: Each box contains 25 sterile pouches. Each pouch contains 2 Strands of Vessel loops.
Manufacturer: DeRoyal Industries, Inc. USA
Would you prefer to buy in loose quantities? If Yes, Please Click here.