Double J Stents
- Used for the temporary internal drainage from the ureteropelvic junction to the bladder.
- Highly radiopaque for better visualization and has an extremely low encrustation tendency.
- Stents are tapered at both the ends, which helps in easy penetration to the exact location.
- Stents are available with single loop, multiloops, open ends and closed ends
- Colors available : White and blue colors.
- Made of high quality polyurethane material for Indwelling period of up to 120 days*. *Periodic evaluation is advised. Stents made up of other materials like silicone and carbothane are also available
- Available in the sizes ranging from 3 french to 8 french and length 10cms to 28cms.